NEW: EllitopiaBears is now available as a Resource Pack for 1.14.4!
Credit goes to Xisumavoid and VanillaTweaks for the added 3D blocks and other bonus features.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/187tq36YwctonvGuIZ0iJcLh79JmtMRGa/view?usp=sharing”]Download Resource Pack[/button]
EllitopiaBears is a Forge based mod for Minecraft that aims to remove references to the undead and the occult from Minecraft. It achieves this by:
- Remodelling many hostile mobs to look and sound like humanoid bears, called Bearmen
- Renaming magical and mystical elements to more “everyday” things, such as:
- Potions become cocktails
- Enchanting becomes Enhancing
- The Nether becomes the Epicave (Home of the Bearmen)
- Ghast becomes the Cave Guardian
Download the latest version of the mod here:
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/15orxhpTzh7XYwC3A7AbgkkYEiUkmK7gx/view?usp=sharing“]Download[/button]
All graphics and models were created by ellbristow.
Please feel free to use this mod in any modpack you may be making for yourself, but you can see it in action in the PrimELL modpack.
- Tweaked a few lines in the language file that had been missed
- Added Shaggy Bear texture
- Added model and texture for Angry Bat
- Added “Stray Bearman” for “Stray”
- First version compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 (Forge version 184.108.40.20605)
- Renamed all forms of “Bear” to “Bearman”
- Renamed “Zombie Horse” to “Mouldy Horse”
- Renamed “Skeleton Horse” to “Underfed Horse”
- Renamed “Vex” to “Angry Bat” (model pending)
- Added “Shaggy Bear” for “Husk” (Texture Pending)